Friday, February 12, 2010

tag 1

1. 1st insert this badge or the pic above to inform u have been awarded.


2. Make sure u take the pic n said it is from Nadiah

3. You should tell 10 facts or hobbies about yourself.
-the person who tags me is my ex-classmate which we’ve
known for about 10 years! (lamenye….glad to meet her again in blogsphere.)
-currently, my so called old friend is studying in German n me myself in Malaysia
-people address me with different names depends on who are they to me..(oh apekah). My friends used to call me Qay@Qayyim, while my close relative usually know me as Imah, however whoever that younger than me will automatically call me Kak Ngah.
-I haven’t been going for holidays with my family due to my sem-breaks are always not same with others holidays. Sob3.
-I wish and actually am trying my hard to improve my English since I feel that I am very weak in that language.
-my new hobby; em, blog walking, but this activity has to be terminated due to my appointment with mr final exams this week.hiuh…(tp ni dah tahap boring sgt dah, bukak la sat.)
-lagi hobi, to tidy up my messy small room, rase senyum sampai ke telinga tengok bilik tu dah bersapu.
-I’d love to know any updates from my sis at the oversea almost every day, but she’s been very busy, n I also very impressed with people who can make use full of their time.
-at home, I like to ride bicycle around the residents area in the evening, wuuu, best dapat kayuh laju2, but now I dun have that chance yet (for this year) sebab tahun ni tak balik rumah pun lagi. -i hope that I can meet Lulu, cik Nada’s pet which is claimed as super duper cute hamster,yg suke kunyah kuaci bnyk2 in one time.
-act, im not writing the real facts of me, sikit2 boley la, mane boley nk expose lebih2 kan.heheh, jgn mare, nnt cepat tua.

4. You should choose 5 other bloggers (easier the ones who follow you) and tell their names in your blog.
Em, kalau tak choose bley ke…kih3

p/s:mintak maaf, fakta2 yg dinyatakan ,seakan tak bnyk faedah buat semua, just nk menjwab tag org sekali skala.
Wassalam

No comments: